When it come to insurance and your side hustle do you have all the gaps covered? Today I talk with Seann McWhorter and talked about business insurance and how it may apply to a side hustle.
Sometimes we get so busy about making money, money, money we overlook some of the detail about insurance.
Do you have the liability gaps cover so that you have your assets protected?
Have a listen!
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
- A lot of side hustlers overlook the proper insurance coverage!
- Every side hustle or business is going to be unique so make sure and talk to your agent before you get too far down the road with your side hustle.
- Think about what risks you are taking on.
- Make sure that you know what your current insurance policy covers whether it is home, auto or business.
- Always talk to your insurance agent so they can look at the situation. You don’t want to have a claim and it be denied.
- If you are building a list you may need to have Data Breach insurance depending on the data that you are collecting and the type of business.