In this episode we talk with Dr. Paul Jenkins the author of Pathological Positivity. The is a really good episode! What Dr. Paul says just really makes sense and makes you aware of what you are automatically thinking. We talk about Christmas and the stress and disappointment that some people often feel during the holidays. We talk ways to overcome and make the holidays more meaningful. This is a great podcast with lots of valuable advice that will help for not only the holiday season but for life itself!
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
- Dr. Paul Jenkins is a psychologist, he gets paid to point out the obvious – he tells you things you already know.
- Think about metacognition. it a space where you have a choice. Things are neutral, you choose how you label them.
- You don’t have to do most things is in life, you choose to do them.
- Better is always different. Make things better.
- Dr. Paul’s Live on Purpose TV. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiTdG02P4T9qa6gd3VKjbJA