Happy Thanksgiving! For Thanksgiving we will be talking with Tiffany Peterson about gratitude and the spirit of giving and how it can help us even during the rough times. The holiday season is meant for enjoying time with friends and family. Is that what we do or are the holidays filled with stress for what ever the reason. Tiffany gives ideas to help us deal with stress. Not just holiday stress but stress through out the year as well.
Tiffany is one who practices what she preaches, something that is so appreciated!
Wesley is a great friend and a great example of a Monetized Mindset.
Show Notes and Key Takeaways
- Happy Thanksgiving. You should have gratitude and the spirit of giving all year round but it is especially needed at this time of year!
- Gratitude and generosity will help you live life at a higher vibration and energy. It will shift your mood.
- Gratitude is a practice not just a feeling. It can bring your back home and help you feel centered.
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket whether it is a job, a business or even social security!
- Create a gratitude habit whether it is a gratitude journey or just vocalizing the things you are grateful for.
- Generosity and service can get anyone out of a funk and change their to a rich life. What ever comes through you, you absorb.
- Find what makes you happy, what nourishes you.
- Find things to be thankful for everyday.
- Book to read: A Mans Search for Meaning ~ Viktor E. Frankl